1. Saying ‘goodbye’ does not mean you don’t love something or someone, it just means that you love yourself more and need to step forward to the next level.
2. Remember that feeling sad after making a decision does not necessarily mean it was the wrong decision. It can be a morning of what could have been but would never have been if you did not take that step.
3. If you keep one foot in the past and one in the future, you will have neither. To give your future the best chance, you need to let go of the past and step into your own future.
4. Being self-aware is realising that there is no opponent – you are only struggling against yourself.
5. Wishing and wanting your life to be a certain way but not having the confidence to make it that way, is exhausting. Make the plans, stick to the plans and you will feel energised.